Join our team.
We are a sales and customer service organization. Our primary focus is building strong, lasting relationships with the manufacturers that we represent and our customers. As our company is always in a steady rate of growth, we're constantly looking for HVAC industry professionals to join us as we continue to expand into new areas of the industry and new territories.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package for our full-time employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company matching, gym membership and Costco membership reimbursement, and paid vacation.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Provide startup service on new commercial HVAC equipment
- Documents work by completing startup paperwork on each job and maintaining files
- Work with mechanical contractors, building engineers, and controls technicians to integrate new equipment into existing or new facilities
- Provides technical support to customers
- May at times be needed to examine building layouts and piping systems to anticipate potential difficulties with operation
- Represents company by serving as a direct customer contact
- Keeps current with manufacturers' products and related installation, operation, maintenance, service, and repair requirements
- Experience with multiple facets of the HVAC industry
- Experience with standard refrigeration tools.
- Experience with VRF systems.
- Customer interfacing/ communication skills
- Analytical Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to work with a team and independently
- A positive, customer focused attitude
- 3 years of HVAC technician experience in troubleshooting, repairing, and replacing pumps, motors, HVAC equipment.
- Ability to drive a company vehicle
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs on a regular basis
Outside Sales Engineer
Vancouver, BC, Canada
We are willing to assist with relocation costs for qualified candidates.
The primary job function is selling custom-built and engineered HVAC products. This is a technical sales position that requires an interest and aptitude for mechanical system design and HVAC equipment. Making product presentations to groups of customers will be required. The ability to develop relationships with key customers for recurring business is crucial. Products included, but not limited to custom air-handling, chillers, and water source heat pumps. We believe this position will provide both a challenge and reward for the right person. The primary markets are owner-occupied institutions (such as Universities and Hospitals) as well as large scale residential developments.
- Assist owners/consultants with system design, product selection and specification writing
- Provide technical expertise/assistance to customers in the area of product application
- Call on consulting engineers and facility owners to promote represented controls products and equipment
- Call on contractors to promote represented HVAC products and equipment and discuss existing and future opportunities
- Manage multiple projects from the design phase to commissioning
- Responsible for maintaining and developing your level of product knowledge
- Coordinate work with multiple project team members
- Develop and maintain positive and sustainable client relationships via meetings, tradeshows, one on one interactions and possibly factory visits
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with owners, engineers and contractors
- 2+ years relevant experience in commercial HVAC sales preferred