Come join us at JBU for an overview on the basics of custom air handlers. We will be hosting this event from 1:00 to 4:00 PM with drinks and food to follow.
An overview of topics to be discussed are below:
· Psychometrics (Principles, Comfort Zone)
· Heat Transfer (Principles)
· Fans (Selection, Curves, Laws, Sound, Fan Arrays)
· Why Custom?
· Custom Unit Design (Thermal Break, Insulation Type & Depth, Cabinet Strength/Deflection/Leakage, Configuration)
· HVAC System Types (VAV System Operation, Economizer System Operation, System Losses & Effects)
· Energy Recovery Systems & Devices