Please join us for JBU on LG Controls integration September 13, 2017. Information and details on the class content can be found below. There will be 10 seats available for hands on participants and 10 seats available for anyone interested in viewing the class content. Lunch will be provided by Johnson Barrow.
JBU - Johnson Barrow University
2024 21st Ave South
Seattle, WA 98144
LG CONTROLS CLASS Outline
- Introduction to components
- Remote Controllers, dry contacts, BACnet controllers, Lonworks, Communication manger, Gateways
- Generation of equipment overview
- Gen 2 vs Gen 4 – what classifies it
- Difference in controllability between generations
- Dry Contact Applications
- Control sequence of operation (what happens behind the curtain).
- Dry contact for dampers, of other types of similar devices, controllability, feedback.
- AHU Kits
- BACnet Integration (MSTP & IP)
- Central Controller firmware interface.
- Parameter settings, sequences of operation, limitations
- Q and A
- Hands on Test integration with central controllers and remote controllers (2-4 hours)
- Participants will be asked to bring their hardware and software to integrate with the VRF systems.
For additional information or questions please contact Tyler Hillenbrand at email@example.com or 206-284-1476