Come join us for another great JBU event in our new downtown training center. This month's feature:
A Closer Look at the Psychrometrics behind common HVAC Processes, with Brad Galpern of Johnson Barrow Oregon
- Refresher of fundamental psychrometric properties
- A walk-thru of some basic psych chart calculations
- Illustration of some common HVAC processes on the psych chart
- What humidity levels are attainable with traditional DX/CHW cooling?
- What humidity levels demand dessicant dehumifiication or something beyond the norm?
- Some creative (and relevant) applications to think about
- 90 min (approx) lecture followed by 30 min open discsussion and Q&A
- Intended as educational event (NOT a commercialized product dump!)
- CEU's available for those interested (sign in sheet will be available to request certificate)
- Refreshments will be provided immediatly following event
- Mechanical Engineers and HVAC Designers with 0-5 yrs experience OR anyone interested in an open and fun refresher on navigating the psych chart!
Extra Credit Opportunity:
- Bring your own psych chart to follow along and win a prize!
Class sizes are limited to maximize interaction. Please RSVP as these are first-come,first-served events!
Any questions, please contact Anthony Tomasi at AnthonyT@jbarrow.com or 503-320-9565.
We look forward to hosting you at this and future JBU events!
- JB Oregon Team