AAON H3 Series horizontal indoor air handling units are designed and engineered for a wide variety of heating, cooling, dehumidification, and ventilation applications. Double wall rigid polyurethane foam injected cabinet construction and ECM direct drive backward curved plenum fans provide the H3 Series with quiet, energy efficient performance. The low profile of the H3 makes this perfect for suspended installations above ceilings or in exposed spaces.
- Horizontal air handling unit with chilled water or R-410A direct expansion (DX) cooling coils from 450 to 10,000 cfm.
- Split system heat pump with air-source, water-source, and geothermal configurations allow for energy efficient cooling and heating.
- Make up air capability, up to 100% outside air, to meet ventilation requirements.
- VAV and single zone VAV capability to minimize system operating costs
- Factory installed high performance hot water, steam, and electric heating.